Last update: August 18, 2021.
ZillionKingHost will process all refund requests in line with this Refund Policy Below.
Service(s) must be cancelled before a refund can be issued
1) No refunds are offered on Domain registrations, Domain transfers, Domain renewals, SSL certificates, Dedicated IP addresses,Dedicated Servers, Website Builder, SiteLock, CodeGuard, Email Security, Advanced support fees, processing fees, setup fees, Payment gateway fees, Web development.
2) You will not be entitled to a refund if your domain name is flagged as suspicious, or registered for improper use, or is registered in breach of our Terms of Service.
You will not get a refund if your service is suspended or terminated as a result of a breach of our Terms of Service.
Services that are suspended or terminated due to non-compliance of the AUP and TOS are not eligible for refunds
Annual shared hosting and reseller hosting purchases must be cancelled within 5 days of purchase to be eligible for a full refund.
Cancellation requests for monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual web hosting plans must be made within 24 hours of purchase to be eligible for a refund.
3) All eligible refunds will be automatically credited to your client account with ZillionKingHost, unless you specifically ask for a cash refund. Money refunded into your client account can be used at a later date to pay for other products and services. You can view your credit balance by logging into your client account and going to the "Available credit" section on your client area dashboard.
4) Requests for cash refunds will be processed and completed within a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 20 days. All cash refund requests are subject to an administrative fee which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. In the event that the amount to be refunded is less than the administrative fee i.e bank charges, you will only be entitled to a refund into your client account.
Unless you specifically request for a cash refund, purchases made via any online payment gateway processor i.e Paystack , Flutterwave, Voguepay and Bitcoin may be refundable via the source of payment and ZillionKingHost is not responsible for any more charges imposed by the online payment processing company.
5) You will get a refund if you make payment to the foreign bank accounts operated by ZillionKingHost, refunds will be credited as credit to the hosting account for current or future Services.
ZillionKingHost shall deduct 15% charge on refunds to bank accounts and all refunds payable outside credit balance of any client account to settle bills from the banks and/or payment gate charges.
If you have overpaid for any product or service, we shall automatically credit the amount of that overpayments to your ZillionKingHost account where you can use it to pay for other products or services at a later date. You will be able to see this credit by logging into your account and going to the Available credit section on your client area dashboard.
Note that ZillionKingHost may update this Refund Policy at any time.
To ask for a refund, you must send a service cancellation request through by sending an email to [email protected] for the service you wish to cancel and we shall attend to your request.